Welcome to Snows
Registered Name: Snows Motor Group Limited
Registered Number: 1318267
VAT Registration Number: 750 1062 76
Snows House, Second Avenue Millbrook, Southampton, SO15 0BT
Place of Registration: England
Snows Motor Group Limited is directly Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of its Consumer Credit Activity (Limited Permissions) and is an Appointed Representative of Snows Business Holdings Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in insurance mediation activity only.
Snows Motor Group Limited FCA registered number is 685889
Snows Business Holdings Limited FCA register number: 309925
We hope that you are pleased with your experience at Snows, and that you will never have reason to complain. However, occasionally mistakes and misunderstandings can occur. When they do, we want to know about it so we can try to put matters right and use what you tell us to prevent it happening again.
Complaint handling and dispute resolution process
In the first instance we would recommend you speak to a manager at the dealership, as they are often in the best position to resolve any concerns you may have. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following:
- Your name and contact details
- Vehicle registration, make and model (if applicable)
- A clear description of your complaint
- Dates and times (where known)
- Details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
- Copies of any supporting documentation (if available).
Our commitment to you
We will thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly.
Should your complaint relate to a finance agreement or insurance product we will send you a Summary Resolution Letter if your complaint is resolved by close of the third business day following receipt of your complaint ; or:
- within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them,
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either:
- write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or
- explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
- in each case provide you with the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
If your complaint relates to a finance agreement or insurance product, you may be entitle to refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service, if you remain dissatisfied with our response. They will consider complaints if you are a private individual, a business enterprise that employs less than 10 people and has a turnover of less than 3 million euro (or equivalent), a charity with a turnover of less than £1 million, or trustee of a trust with less and £1 million assets. You may also have the right to refer if we have not supplied a final response within 8 weeks of receiving the complaint. We will advise if you have the right to refer to the Financial Ombudsman financial Services in our final response.
The address of the Financial Ombudsman Service are;
Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0300 1239 123